ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
REFUNDS 'refunds made will be made at the discretion of the management'
- This copyright license entitles the Listener to download and play, or to receive an audio stream of the material for the listener's private, non-public use only.
- The Listener acknowledges and agrees that he or she does not acquire any ownership rights by downloading the material.
- The Listener promises not to modify the material in any way without the express written permission from the David Pawson Teaching Trust
- The Listener promises not to publish, record, upload, transmit, copy, assist; or participate in transferring, listing, or enabling on-line providers to list the material; or enable downloading of the material without the express written permission from the David Pawson Teaching Trust
- The Listener promises not to sell, create any derivative works, or in any way exploit the material, in whole or in part, without the express written permission from the David Pawson Teaching Trust
COPYRIGHT; LIMITED LICENSE
The Materials and Services on this Site are protected by copyright and/or other intellectual property laws and any unauthorised use of the Materials or Services at this Site may violate such laws. Except as expressly provided herein, Anchor Recordings and its suppliers do not grant any express or implied right to you under any patents, copyrights, trademarks, or trade secret information with respect to the Materials and Services.
Except as specifically permitted herein, no portion of the information or documents on this Site may be reproduced in any form or by any means without the prior written permission of Anchor.
Use of Software. The software and accompanying documentation that are made available to order from this Site are the copyrighted work of the David Pawson Teaching Trust (© davidpawson2009) or its suppliers.
Use of Site Information. Except as otherwise indicated elsewhere on this Site, you may view, download and print the documents and information available on this Site subject to the following conditions:
- The documents and information may be used solely for personal, informational, internal, non-commercial purposes.
- The documents and information may not be modified or altered in any way.
- The documents and information on the Site may not be distributed in any form or by any method without the prior written permission from the David Pawson Teaching Trust
- You may not remove any copyright or other proprietary notices contained in the documents and information.
- Anchor Recordings reserves the right to revoke the authorisation to view, download and print the documents and information available on this Site at any time, and any such use shall be discontinued immediately upon written notice from Anchor Recordings and or the David Pawson Teaching Trust.
- The rights granted to you constitute a license and not a transfer of title.
- The rights specified above to view, download and print the documents and information available on this Site are not applicable to the design or layout of this Site. Elements of this Site are protected by trade dress and other laws and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part.
- The David Pawson Teaching Trust can be contacted via Anchor Recordings Ltd
WARRANTIES AND DISCLAIMERS
EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED OTHERWISE IN A WRITTEN AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND ANCHOR RECORDINGS OR PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, ALL MATERIALS AND SERVICES ON THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR THE WARRANTY OF NON-INFRINGEMENT. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, ANCHOR RECORDINGS MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT (i) THE SERVICES AND MATERIALS WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, (ii) THE SERVICES AND MATERIALS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, (iii) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICES OR MATERIALS WILL BE EFFECTIVE, ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, (iv) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, OR INFORMATION PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU FROM THE SITE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS, AND (v) ANY ERRORS IN THE SOFTWARE OBTAINED FROM THE SITE WILL BE CORRECTED.
THIS SITE COULD INCLUDE TECHNICAL OR OTHER MISTAKES, INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. ANCHOR RECORDINGS MAY MAKE CHANGES TO THE MATERIALS AND SERVICES AT THIS SITE, INCLUDING THE PRICES AND DESCRIPTIONS OF ANY PRODUCTS LISTED HEREIN, AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE. THE MATERIALS OR SERVICES AT THIS SITE MAY BE OUT OF DATE, AND ANCHOR RECORDINGS MAKES NO COMMITMENT TO UPDATE SUCH MATERIALS OR SERVICES.
This Site may contain links to third-party Web sites that are not under the control of Anchor Recordings. Anchor Recordings makes no representations whatsoever about any other Web site to which you may have access through this Site. When you access a non- Anchor Recordings web sites, you do so at your own risk and Anchor Recordings is not responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any information, data, opinions, advice, or statements made on these sites or for the quality of any products or services available on such sites. Anchor Recordings provides these links merely as a convenience and the inclusion of such links does not imply that Anchor Recordings endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content or uses of such Web sites.
This Site can be accessed from other countries around the world and may contain references to Anchor Recordings products, services, and programs that have not been announced in your country. These references do not imply that Anchor Recordings intends to announce such products, services or programs in your country.
NOTIFICATION OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
Anchor Recordings will, in appropriate circumstances, actively pursue persons and/or organizations that infringe the intellectual property rights of Anchor Recordings or its suppliers. If you believe that your work has been used or copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide Anchor Recordings a Notice containing the following elements:
- A physical or electronic signature of the person authorised to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest that is alleged to have been infringed;
- A description of the copyrighted work or works that you claim have been infringed and identification of what material in such work(s) is claimed to be infringing and which you request to be removed or access to which is to be disabled;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on David Pawson web site;
- information sufficient to permit Anchor Recordings to contact you, such as your physical address, telephone number, and email address; A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material identified in your Notice in the manner complained of is not authorised by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you that the information in your Notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or authorised to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
For notice of claims of copyright infringement, Anchor can be reached as follows:
in writing to:
Anchor Recordings Ltd
21 Crockhamwell Road,
RG5 3LE UK
By telephone: +44 (0)7557 668447
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION